Switching to Sessions Health From a Different EHR
- Export data from your current EHR. Not every EHR exports data the same way, so you may need to contact your current EHR to find out how to export your data. If you choose to add a password to your data file, you will need to share that with us so we can process your import.
- Once you have your data, you can upload a ZIP (or compressed) file to your Internal Documents page by clicking on the + Add button and following the instructions.
- Once uploaded, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know it's there. In most cases, we can import your data within a day, however, we ask for 1-3 days to complete as our team needs to validate the import file prior to executing the import, which can be a tedious process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I import my client data into Sessions Health?
Yes, we have a process to import your data. In some cases, we're able to import clients, past appointments, notes, diagnosis, and other client files.This varies depending upon the EHR you are coming from.
I'm trying to upload my EHR data into Sessions Health. Do I need to select one file at a time?
No, you can upload all files at once by generate an archive or ZIP file. You can do this by right-clicking on the folder and:
- If you're on Mac, select "Compress [folder name]"
- If you're on Windows, select "Send to", then select "Compressed (zipped) folder".
Once a ZIP archive is created, you can upload that single file as well.